What are the 7 major mountains in the Philippines?
A: Here are the names of mountains in the Philippines with majestic views.
- Mt. Pulag (Benguet)
- Mt. Ulap (Itogon, Benguet)
- Mt. Daraitan (Tanay, Rizal)
- Mt. Batulao (Nasugbu, Batangas)
- Mt. Pico de Loro (Batangas)
- Mt. Apo (Cotabato & Davao del Sur)
- Mt. Batolusong (Tanay, Rizal)
- Marlboro Country (Sagada)
What is the 7 highest mountain?
The ‘Seven Summits’ are comprised of the highest mountains on each of the seven continents of the Earth: Everest, Aconcagua, Denali, Kilimanjaro, Elbrus, Mount Vinson and Carstensz Pyramid.
What is the tallest and shortest mountains found in the Philippines?
Mount Apo on the Philippine island of Mindanao, the country’s highest peak.
Tallest Mountains In The Philippines.