How do I call Laos?
To place a call from your home country to Laos: Dial the international access code (011 in the U.S. and Canada, 0011 in Australia, 0170 in New Zealand, 00 in the U.K.), plus Laos’s country code (856), the city or local area code (21 for Vientiane, 71 for Luang Prabang), and the phone number (for example, 011 856 21 000 …
What country number is 800?
The area codes or prefixes 800, 833, 844, 855, 866, 877 and 888 are used by toll free numbers in the United States, Canada and all the countries covered by the North American Numbering Plan.
How do I call Laos from the US?
To call United States from Laos, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Laos, and is needed for making any international call from Laos.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How do you call Laos from Canada?
To call Laos from Canada, dial: 011 – 856 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 011 – 856 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 011 – Exit code for Canada, and is needed for making any international call from Canada.
- 856 – ISD Code or Country Code of Laos.
- Area code – There are 17 area codes in Laos.
What area code is 666?
Area code 666 is not assigned. Each block of 10,000 numbers is assigned to one carrier only; number portability or number pooling is not practiced.
Where is 888 number from?
An 888 area code is one of the toll free area codes under the North American Numbering Plan used for businesses and customer service that are recognized not only in the United States but in Canada and the Carribean as well.