Can I send documents through DHL?
DHL Service Point is an easy and carbon neutral way to send your documents and parcels to anywhere in the world from the convenience of your local high street or retail park! You don’t need a DHL account to use this drop off service and free packaging is available at all our locations.
How do I send a DHL parcel to Singapore?
6 Simple Steps To Start Shipping
- Understand your shipment. Knowing the description, value, weight, and dimensions of your shipment is the very first step to sending your parcel. …
- Know your receiver. …
- Prepare your documents. …
- Packing your shipment. …
- Handover your shipment to DHL Express. …
- Let us take care of the rest.
How do I send documents through courier?
- A thick envelope so the document can’t be read through the packaging.
- A hard-backed envelope so the document won’t get bent during transit.
- Plenty of bubble wrap and internal packaging if sending in a box.
- A waterproof wallet for your shipping label.
How long does it take to send documents via DHL?
Please keep in mind that delivery times can vary depending on the product/service and origin/destination relation, from 2-3 days for neighboring countries and up to 20 days for countries with long distances.
What is the fastest way to send documents?
USPS Priority Mail Express is a guaranteed way to send documents and packages to a destination overnight or in one to two days on any day of the year, including Sundays and holidays. If the US Postal Service doesn’t deliver your package on time, they will refund the full delivery cost to you.
How do I dial DHL to Singapore?
Shipment Tracking and Status (Personal and Business)
- Call DHL Express on + 65 6285 8888.
- Contact DH Express Send Email.
- Contact DHL Express FAQ, Tips and Advice.
- Contact DHL Express Live Chat.
Is DHL available in Singapore?
DHL Express Singapore, a leading shipping provider brings to you e-commerce integration with Shopify for all your shipping needs.
What is the safest way to send important documents?
Registered Mail is the most secure way to send a package through the USPS. As part of the security conditions for this mail class, Registered Mail must be sent with proof of mailing which requires a trip to the Post Office (you cannot deposit your package in a collection box).
What is the best way to send important documents by post?
First Class Mail + Certified Mail + Return Receipt
First Class Mail is the most affordable option, though you will need to purchase some add-ons to ensure your documents gets to their destination safely. Your documents will still get to the recipient within 1-3 business days since it is still shipping first class.
How do I send parcels?
How to send a parcel in five easy steps
- Label your parcel. It goes without saying that your parcel should contain both the sender’s and the recipient’s address. …
- Picking a courier service. The second step is picking a courier service that meets your needs. …
- Inquire about special shipments. …
- Booking a pickup. …
- Track your parcel.
Does DHL require customs?
DHL, like any other international transportation company, must adhere to local customs legislation and so DHL pays duties on the receiver’s behalf to clear shipments on arrival.
What documents are needed to ship internationally?
What Documents Are Required for International Shipping?
- Commercial and Proforma Invoices.
- Bills of Lading.
- Packing List.
- Shipper’s Letter of Instructions (SLI)
- Automated Export System (AES) Filing.
- Certificate of Origin (CO)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)