How can I bring my dog to Thailand?
There are a few documents that you will need to bring in order to travel with your pet to Thailand.
- They will need a health certificate issued by a USDA accredited veterinarian. …
- You must bring a proof of vaccination showing Rabies, Leptospirosis, Distemper, Hepatitis, and Parvovirus vaccines for dogs.
Can you fly a dog to Thailand?
Pets can arrive in Thailand in the cabin or as checked baggage or air cargo at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. … Pet dogs and cats will not be quarantined as long as they arrive with a current import permit and all regulations to enter Thailand are met.
How much does it cost to send a dog internationally?
Many countries require pets to enter the country as “cargo”. These freight costs range from an estimated $300 to $1200 and vary depending on the airlines. These fees are typically calculated in one of two different ways.
How can I ship my dog internationally?
There are three ways you can ship your pet via the airlines:
- Your pet can travel on the plane with you (either in-cabin, as accompanied baggage, or as cargo). Your pet will be charged accordingly. …
- You can book your pet on a separate flight. …
- You can have your pet shipped through a licensed commercial shipper.
What dogs are banned in Thailand?
Banned breeds in Thailand are:
- American Staffordshire Terrier.
- Pit Bull breeds that include American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bully, American Bulldog and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
Is Bangkok dog friendly?
You wouldn’t call Bangkok a pet-friendly city. … But the city is developing a more welcoming attitude towards domesticated animals—cafés, shopping malls, and even staycation-perfect hotels across the city are now allowing fur parents to bring their canine and feline babies.
How do I export my dog from Thailand?
Bringing Pets out of Thailand with Passengers
- Passengers must submit an application for an export permit and take their pets for a health check at the AQS no more than 3 days prior to the date of departure.
- The passengers present the documents in item 1 above and their pets at the AQS.
Do pets need to quarantine?
Animals including your pet dog may require quarantine when entering some countries in an attempt to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. … To ensure that they keep their rabies-free and disease-free status, they require animals entering the country to take steps to ensure they don’t introduce diseases.
Do people have pets in Thailand?
Thailand’s pet population was about 13.2 million in 2017, up from 10.7 million in 2012. Of the total, 62% were dogs and 23% were cats.
Can you ship a dog through FedEx?
A. FedEx Express does not accept live-animal shipments as part of its regular-scheduled service and does not transport household pets such as dogs, cats, birds and hamsters. … The shipper must have its packaging tested and pre-approved by FedEx Packaging Design and Development for the type of animal being shipped.
Can you fly a dog by itself?
Virtually all airlines accept pets in cargo except for Southwest Airlines, JetBlue and the smaller commuter airlines that do not have facilities for them. … Hundreds of pets travel alone every day and arrive safely at their destination.
Can I take my dog on holiday to USA?
The only mandatory requirement in order for your dog to travel to the USA, is that they must have a health check to ensure they are healthy enough to fly. However, we also strongly recommend that your dog gets vaccinated against rabies at least 30 days before they go to the USA.