How do I call a mobile in Malaysia?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 60, the country code for Malaysia. Then dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) and then the 6- to 8-digit phone number.
How do I call a mobile in Malaysia from Australia?
Malaysia’s country code is 60. For calls to Malaysia from Australia dial: 0011 + 60 + area code + telephone number. For calls from Malaysia to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number. Malaysian and Australian telephone numbers are very similar in their configuration.
How do I call a mobile in Malaysia from the US?
How to Call Malaysia from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 60, which is the country code for Malaysia.
- Next, dial the local number, which will be either 8 or 10 digits long.
How do I call a cell phone from another country?
Dial international numbers
- The easiest way to make an international call is to dial the + (which should be the same key as the 0), followed by the country code, and then the phone number.
- The + replaces the International Direct Dialing (IDD) code when you use a mobile phone to call to another country.
How can I know the owner of a mobile number in Malaysia?
How Can I Look up Owner Names for Phones in Malaysia?
- Go to CocoFinder’s reverse phone search page.
- Go to the search bar and enter the number you wish to check.
- Click ‘Search’.
- In a few minutes, your search results will be ready.
How do I call a toll free number from Malaysia to overseas?
To call a Malaysia toll free number from within the country, simply dial the number as you see it (ex. 1-800-XXX-XXX). To call a Malaysia toll free number from outside the country, dial the originating country’s exit code followed by the toll free number.
How do I write my mobile number in Malaysia international format?
When calling from outside Malaysia, the leading zero is dropped. For example, a number 016-xxx xxxx is dialled as +60-16-xxx xxxx from outside Malaysia.
How do I call a landline in Malaysia?
For example, to call Malaysia (Selangor) land line from United States, the number format is: 011 + 60 + 3 ??? ????