How do I send a message to Philippine Airlines?
How do I send an email to Philippine Airlines?
- For Mabuhay Miles questions send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For media and CSR inquiries send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For International Refunds send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact Philippine Airlines for refund?
If no ticket has been issued due to system timeout and if the passenger’s Alipay account has been charged, passenger may apply for refund by calling our Reservations Hotline at 02 8888 5555 or our Toll-Free Number at 1-800-435-9725 or click Contact Us to view our directory for other areas.
How do I email a refund to Philippine Airlines?
Please send an e-mail to the contact details below after 15 working days from the date of your refund application.
- Refunds_domestic@pal.com.ph for refund requests of tickets with flights only within the Philippines.
- Refunds_intl@pal.com.ph for refund requests of tickets with flights outside the Philippines.
How can I call pal for free?
If you would like to be notified of significant changes in your flight schedule, please provide us your mobile number and e-mail address by calling our hotline with the numbers below.
How can I stay updated on any changes in my flight?
|United States (Toll-free)||1-800-I-FLY-PAL / 1-800-435-9725|
How much is cancellation fee for PAL?
If you cancel your Philippine Airlines flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as a Philippine Airlines cancellation fee. You can also make a cancellation request after canceling your flight ticket.
How do Philippine Airlines handle delayed arrival of suitcases?
As soon as you notice that your baggage is missing at the arrival airport, please approach the Baggage Assistance Counter located at the arrival area and file a report for your missing baggage. … We will search your baggage using the airline shared system and we will contact you immediately for any update.
How do you dial a landline?
Are you currently overseas and you want to call a landline number in the Philippines? All you have to do is to insert the Philippine country code 63 as well as the area code of the number you want to call.
Where is Philippine Airlines main office?
Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
You are entitled to a refund for your canceled flight — even if the airline says you aren’t. … But, here’s the thing: the airline is on the hook for a refund only when it cancels your flight or makes a significant change to your schedule or routing.
Is flight ticket refundable?
Are Plane Tickets Refundable? The short answer is yes, though each airline can implement a different policy for refunding airfare. Most airlines offer a choice between refundable and non-refundable airline tickets—something a lot of us tend to skip over or overlook altogether.
How can I cancel my flight ticket?
How it works
- Enter PNR details. Enter your PNR/Booking reference number and Email ID/Last name.
- Select Cancel Booking. Choose Cancel Booking option and proceed.
- Choose preferred option. Select your preferred option from the shown and click on Cancel Booking to proceed.
- Your booking is cancelled.
What is the cheapest month to fly to the Philippines?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to the Philippines is March.
How can I change my flight without a fee?
6 ways to avoid paying an airline’s ticket change fee
- Do it within 24 hours. …
- Do it 60 days ahead of time. …
- Buy a flexible fare or opt for the add-on. …
- Change for a flight on the same day if you can. …
- Look for any schedule changes. …
- Plead your case. …
- Elite status helps.
Can Travel Fund be refunded?
For refund: The passenger can avail of the refund through payment reversal, no fees shall be imposed by the airline or the payment processor; The refund can be initiated up to one year after the ban is in place.