How can I write in Khmer on Facebook?
You can then switch between languages using a key combination.
- Open the Charms bar by moving your mouse to the top-right corner of your screen. …
- Click “Add a language” in the “Clock, Language, and Region” section.
- Select the language you want to use for messages and status updates on Facebook.
How do you write in a foreign language on Facebook?
To create a post for your Page in more than one language:
- Write your post at the top of your Page’s timeline. This will be the default language for the post.
- Click Write post in another language, then click Select and select a language.
- Click Write post in another language to add another language or click Publish.
How can I add language in Facebook?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
How do you write translate on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Language and Region below Preferences.
- Tap Language you’d like to have posts translated into.
- Select a language and tap Save.
How can I change my Facebook from Khmer to English?
You can also update your language on the Account Settings page:
- Open the account dropdown menu at the top right corner of Facebook and choose Account Settings.
- Next to Language, click the Edit link, then after choosing it already please click Save.
How can I write in Arabic on Facebook?
“Facebook” in Arabic
- فيس بوك
- فَيْس بوك
How can I use two languages on Facebook?
How to Post to Facebook in Multiple Languages
- Facebook’s a truly international site. …
- Next, select Language.
- Select Post in Multiple Languages under Multilingual Posts.
- Check the box that says Write Posts in More Than One Language.
- Click Save Changes and now, you’ll be able to post in two different languages at once.
Why is my Facebook page in another language?
Scroll down and click “Settings & Privacy.” This will open a sub-menu. Select “App Language.” 4. Your Facebook app language will be set to match your phone language (which you can change in your phone’s settings), but you can also manually select your language from the list on this page.
How do I change my language settings on Facebook?
To change your Language and Region settings:
- Go to your Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
What is the name of my Facebook account?
A username is the web address for your profile or Page (example: Facebook.com/yourname). Learn how to create a username. Your username is often a variation of your name, like jane. doe33 or janedoe3.
How do I only show my nickname on Facebook?
Type your pseudonym or make one up. Facebook doesn’t allow initials and nicknames can only be used in the following format: “First Name, Nickname, Last Name.” The only way to hide your full name is to use a fake one.
Where is the translate Facebook app?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Translate Facebook. You may need to tap See All Apps below APPS first. Tap Translate.